Car repair loans UK
Things go wrong all the time. Those with roadside assistance might be off the hook for 2-3 on-the-road accidents a year, but cars can sustain many other damages in between. The problem that many people face is not being able to meet the fees that come along with these unforeseen emergencies.
Representative Example: Amount of credit: £500 for 3 months. Total amount repayable of £823.26. Interest: £323.26. Interest rate: 292% (fixed). Representative 1192% APR (variable).
It’s difficult to predict when your tyres will suddenly pop or when delinquent passersby will vandalize your vehicle. These unforeseen situations happen all the time and they pose real financial problems for the vehicle owner. Each tyre can range anywhere from £50 to £100, and not many people have this kind of emergency money lying around.
Common Options for Car Repair
If you’re stuck in a similar situation, here are some possible steps you can take to ease yourself out of the potential financial disaster:
- Check Your Car Warranty – If your car is still under warranty, you can take it back to the dealership and have them fix the problem for free. Warranty comes in handy for new car owners who have experienced unforeseen accidents or emergencies that are too small to be covered by normal car insurance.
- Collision Coverage – If the problem warrants a larger fix or complaint, then collision coverage might be necessary. In this case, simply contact your car insurance and tell them the situation. You can potentially fix the damages entirely through your collision coverage.
- Extended and Used Car Warranty – If your car isn’t new, you might be eligible to get an extended or used car warranty.
Vehicle repair loans
If none of the options above can be applied to you for any reason, the next logical alternative would be to take out a small car repair loan. Cars are integral for our livelihood. Most people need a car in order to sustain a job. Cars are worthy investments because they improve your quality of life, so if anything happens to your car, it needs to be fixed ASAP so that you can continue living your life.
That’s why car repair loans are a great solution to your car troubles. Anyone can sign up for a car repair loan and know right away whether or not they qualify for one. This type of financial assistance is appropriate for anyone who somehow cannot afford any other car repair options.
Taking Out a Car Repair Loan UK
Car repair loans are otherwise known as personal loans. You can essentially use this loan for any investment or emergency, but since your car is in need of fixing, that’s the issue that is most worthy of your personal loan. Personal loans can be secure or unsecure, which ironically has nothing to do with how secure it is for you. All that ‘secure’ means is that personal collaterals are required. If the loan is ‘unsecured,’ that means you don’t have to put any personal collaterals on the line.
Is a Car Repair Loan Right for You?
If you’re unsure whether or not getting a car repair loan is right for you, we suggest that you reflect on these questions:
- How much money do I need to spend on the repairs?
- How much money will I lose if I don’t repair the car in time?
- What is on the line if I should lose my vehicle?
- Am I able to pay back the loan on time?
Once you’ve considered those questions and are still interested in taking out a car repair loan, then simply fill out the easy online application below. It takes minutes to complete and is 100% secure. If approved, you will get to speak to a lender as soon as possible.
Why wait? Let’s get your car fixed!