Holiday loans UK
Are you dreaming about visiting your top 20 leisure destinations? Maybe you’re in need of money to go abroad to attend a friend’s destination wedding or a big family event. Perhaps you just need to break from your everyday routine and take a personal retreat in the woods or the tropics. Whatever the reason may be, everyone deserves a nice holiday once in a while. We all work to live, after all. What’s the point of working all day if you’re not going to enjoy the fruits of your labour? Yet, not many people can afford the luxury of taking time off. They have bills to pay and people to provide for. The thought of taking a holiday is almost too good to be true.
Rates from 35.9% APR to max 1304% APR. Minimum Loan Length is 3 months. Maximum Loan Length is 36 months. Representative Example: £250 borrowed for 3 months. Total amount repayable is £411.63 in 3 monthly instalments of £137.21. Interest charged is £161.63, annual interest rate of 292% (fixed). Representative 1192% APR (variable).
If you’re one of those people, you’re in luck. We’ll discuss some options you can take when you’re in dire need of a holiday. The first option is to take some money out from your savings. Indeed, not everything needs to always be saved for a rainy day. Your investment in personal wellness is important as well, and it deserves a budget. If you don’t have an adequate amount in your savings to go on holiday, the next option is to borrow a small sum from your friends or relatives. Of course, no one wants to bear this kind of relational burden, so be sure that you will pay them back on time to avoid any misunderstandings.
The final option is to take out a holiday loan
Travel loans can be used for every aspect of your travels: food, lodging, entertainment, etc. These loans are great for when you need to go abroad unexpectedly for a destination wedding or family emergency. Sometimes, no matter how much you plan, these opportunities arise on the spot and they take precedence over everything else. It happens to all of us.
Why you should take out a holiday loan
If you’re considering taking out a holiday loan, here are the benefits of signing up:
- All your payments will be fixed, meaning that it’s much easier to predict and budget your expenses so you can pay your loans back on time.
- You might qualify for a payment holiday, which gives you more time to accumulate money before you have to start making payments.
- If you pay off all your loans on time or early, you can potentially boost your credit score.
- If approved, the loan gets disbursed into your account as soon as the next business day, helping you book any last minute trips.
Risks to Consider
Despite having plenty of upsides, taking out a holiday loan comes with its downsides as well. Here are some of the risks you should consider before taking out a loan:
- A low or nonexistent credit score might disqualify you from getting the loan, although we encourage people with all credit backgrounds to apply.
- The high interest rates might get in the way of your payment plans.
- If you can’t pay back on time, you can potentially accumulate more fees than what you originally planned to borrow.
Before making the decision to borrow a holiday loan, make sure that this is truly the best option for you. If you are sure that you can pay it back without any problems, then you are in a better position to borrow such a loan. Do your due diligence to research and compare your lenders, interest rates, penalties, and terms and conditions.
To borrow a loan for your holiday, just apply below.